Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I miss swag

Stuart C Community Leader Mar 20, 2021

I  know it's a bit materialistic but I do miss live events and particularly the cool stuff you come home with.

Does anyone know if there will be swag opportunities at Team 2021?

I've had a few bit through from other events this year but I do feel bad when the postage is so much to send to The U.K.

Anyone care to share any favourites from virtual swag wins?

10 comments

When you sign up there is a box saying

Please provide your shipping address to receive a Team 2021 swag bag. By providing such information, you agree that Atlassian may share your name and shipping address with our third party shipping vendor who will only use it to send the Team 2021 swag bag.

So I hope it is coming, but the postage can be a killer and if not then that is fine to 

Like # people like this
Stuart C Community Leader Mar 20, 2021

Good shout @Leon Boye ,

I'd forgotten that - fingers crossed for some impressive swag bags. The Data Dog virtual event worked well as they organised all the vendor merch that you qualified for / requested into one pack that delivered everything in one go.

Like # people like this
Mirek Community Leader Mar 23, 2021

Hmm. Was there really a box and place to put a shipping address? I think I missed that part somewhere.. Maybe it was added recently?

Like # people like this

@Mirek That I can´t tell you I know it was there when I got my ticket on the 17 of Feb. you can go in and modify your registration you can see the box there as well. 

Like Stuart C likes this
Dave Liao Community Leader Mar 20, 2021

@Stuart C +1 to @Leon Boye for mentioning the swag opportunity during Team 2021's signup process.

Can't think of any cool virtual swag I've gotten lately, but I've only attended a few online conferences. Maybe Atlassian is cooking up badges (e.g. Team '21 Attendee) that we can put on our Community profiles? 💪

Like # people like this
Fadoua Community Leader Apr 01, 2021

@Mirek  I didn't see any box for a swag not saying that @Leon Boye is saying stories but I definitely missed it.

Now you getting me to doubt myself @Fadoua  

I can see that changes have been made to the form, but you now have a text saying 

team 2021.JPG

Like Fadoua likes this
Mirek Community Leader Apr 02, 2021

I did not see it as well basically I do not remember to fill shipping address on initial registration  - I tried to modify the registration, but there is no box or any above information. I guess registration form is different for different groups and maybe some official Team 21 swag bag is not available for everyone (like it was in Open Vienna when it was only for customers, not solution partners, vendors, or any other groups)

Fadoua Community Leader Apr 26, 2021

I never got to see that box as well @Mirek ! I checked twice and I definitely didn't miss it. It is not an option for me

SriKumar P Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2021

Anyone care to share any favourites from virtual swag wins?

I got this one from my team last year 😁

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 7.50.00 PM.jpeg

Like # people like this
G subramanyam Community Leader Apr 24, 2021

That's lovely gift box.

G subramanyam Community Leader Apr 24, 2021

Hi @Stuart C @Mirek @Fadoua I heard from one of the leader's, by registering to this event and if you are asked to fill in your shipping address then Atlassian team is going to ship the swag bag. 

Please don't ask me who are eligible for the swag bag, as I too don't know. Having said, yesterday the events team have sent me the Food voucher code to redeem for the event.

I'm too excited to attend the event. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Like # people like this
Fadoua Community Leader Apr 26, 2021

🤔🤔🤔

Esther Strom Community Leader Apr 27, 2021

Oh, I do miss swag! At my first Summit in San Jose, I ended up schlepping all of my swag to UPS and shipping it home because I wasn't expecting so much and didn't have a big enough bag. I had to be pickier in Barcelona about what to grab since I wasn't going to pay international shipping!

The only virtual swag I've gotten is my welcome box from the Community Leaders program; I keep the blanket on my work chair for chilly days.

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt Community Leader Apr 28, 2021

I was to shy to ask ... ;-) but I am soooo excited for that bag full of swag :-)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this

This reminds me of my last years post.... 😪

I REALLY miss it.... 

But wait... what is this?

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt Community Leader Apr 28, 2021

Awesome!!!! ☺️

There was a swag box?  I never received one.  I wear my Atlassian t-shirts all the time and love them!  So comfortable!

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you