cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I miss swag

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2021

I  know it's a bit materialistic but I do miss live events and particularly the cool stuff you come home with.

Does anyone know if there will be swag opportunities at Team 2021?

I've had a few bit through from other events this year but I do feel bad when the postage is so much to send to The U.K.

Anyone care to share any favourites from virtual swag wins?

13 comments

Comment

Leon Boye March 20, 2021

When you sign up there is a box saying

Please provide your shipping address to receive a Team 2021 swag bag. By providing such information, you agree that Atlassian may share your name and shipping address with our third party shipping vendor who will only use it to send the Team 2021 swag bag.

So I hope it is coming, but the postage can be a killer and if not then that is fine to 

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2021

Good shout @Leon Boye ,

I'd forgotten that - fingers crossed for some impressive swag bags. The Data Dog virtual event worked well as they organised all the vendor merch that you qualified for / requested into one pack that delivered everything in one go.

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

Hmm. Was there really a box and place to put a shipping address? I think I missed that part somewhere.. Maybe it was added recently?

Like # people like this
Leon Boye March 24, 2021

@Mirek That I can´t tell you I know it was there when I got my ticket on the 17 of Feb. you can go in and modify your registration you can see the box there as well. 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2021

@Stuart Capel - London +1 to @Leon Boye for mentioning the swag opportunity during Team 2021's signup process.

Can't think of any cool virtual swag I've gotten lately, but I've only attended a few online conferences. Maybe Atlassian is cooking up badges (e.g. Team '21 Attendee) that we can put on our Community profiles? 💪

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2021

@Mirek  I didn't see any box for a swag not saying that @Leon Boye is saying stories but I definitely missed it.

Leon Boye April 1, 2021

Now you getting me to doubt myself @Fadoua  

I can see that changes have been made to the form, but you now have a text saying 

team 2021.JPG

Like Fadoua likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2021

I did not see it as well basically I do not remember to fill shipping address on initial registration  - I tried to modify the registration, but there is no box or any above information. I guess registration form is different for different groups and maybe some official Team 21 swag bag is not available for everyone (like it was in Open Vienna when it was only for customers, not solution partners, vendors, or any other groups)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

I never got to see that box as well @Mirek ! I checked twice and I definitely didn't miss it. It is not an option for me

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

Anyone care to share any favourites from virtual swag wins?

I got this one from my team last year 😁

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 7.50.00 PM.jpeg

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2021

That's lovely gift box.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2021

Hi @Stuart Capel - London @Mirek @Fadoua I heard from one of the leader's, by registering to this event and if you are asked to fill in your shipping address then Atlassian team is going to ship the swag bag. 

Please don't ask me who are eligible for the swag bag, as I too don't know. Having said, yesterday the events team have sent me the Food voucher code to redeem for the event.

I'm too excited to attend the event. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

🤔🤔🤔

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Oh, I do miss swag! At my first Summit in San Jose, I ended up schlepping all of my swag to UPS and shipping it home because I wasn't expecting so much and didn't have a big enough bag. I had to be pickier in Barcelona about what to grab since I wasn't going to pay international shipping!

The only virtual swag I've gotten is my welcome box from the Community Leaders program; I keep the blanket on my work chair for chilly days.

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I was to shy to ask ... ;-) but I am soooo excited for that bag full of swag :-)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

This reminds me of my last years post.... 😪

I REALLY miss it.... 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

But wait... what is this?

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Awesome!!!! ☺️

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021
Like # people like this
Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2021

There was a swag box?  I never received one.  I wear my Atlassian t-shirts all the time and love them!  So comfortable!

Leon Boye May 18, 2021

I got my box today, Sadly I forgot to take a photo of the Box

Stay safe and healthy!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2021

Got a swag box this week - I think I opted out of the t-shirt (either for this event or a previous one), so it was interesting not getting any t-shirts from a conference 😂

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 3, 2021

Is anyone still waiting for swag box? I still haven't received it, I don't know why 🤷‍♀️ Also, I don't know who I can ask about it. 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2021

Still waiting, I made eye contact with the DPD man as he walked straight past my house today thinking that might be it. Not it

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 3, 2021

I guess we look like Jared from Silicon Valley 🙈

https://giphy.com/gifs/siliconvalleyhbo-watching-goodbye-window-26BRuo6sLetdllPAQ 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events