How to you promote the event at work ?

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Hi everyone ! 

I'm an Atlassian events regular and I've always enjoyed all it has to offer : new product announcements, workshops, discussions with other participants ... However I've found it hard to communicate this internally to my coworkers.

Do you have any advice on how to promote the event to your colleagues or to people in other teams at work ? 

Thanks !

3 comments

Comment

Colleen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2021

Hi Alexis, 

We have a Community Leader promo kit that we'd be happy to share with you! This provides assets to help promote Team, the URL to include and some messaging to share out. The event website is also a great reference on what others can expect when they sign up to attend.

You can share out via your companies messaging platform to encourage others to register and tell them everything's better as a team! 

If you have any other questions or want some more ideas, let me know!

Cheers, 

Colleen 

Like # people like this
Howard Eberhart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2021

My former company had an internal social networking platform.  As a community leader I would always post links to Atlassian articles or community events under the tools and/or innovation areas.  Not sure how many people had time to browse the internal "facebook-like" platform, but that's what the company provided so I took advantage of it.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Hi @Alexis Robert I used to try this for my in-house events or when pulling audience for in-house trainings. I draw few columns on a wall and ask audience to pick their favorite colour ball (small size) and paste it under one of the titles/ columns. This generates curiosity to know and participate for the cause. I call this as "mood magic ball game".

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events