How long will the video sessions be available?

Christel Gray April 29, 2021

I was wondering how long we'd be able to watch the videos? Will they be available through Friday? Or just until end of day today? 

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

It depends on which pass you are on. If you have the standard pass the content is only available during event days, if you have the all access pass the content is available until Dec 31st, 2021.

Manish Bannur April 29, 2021

Thank you for the answer @Mikael Sandberg :)

Shannon Ellingwood April 29, 2021

Hi @Mikael Sandberg

For those of us on the All Access pass is there any special action we need to take to ensure that the content is available to us once the even is over? Such as making sure we bookmark items of interest? 

Also, if there anything that will NOT be available no matter what after the even even with ALL Access that I should make sure I cover before the end of the event?

Thanks in advance!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

@Shannon Ellingwood No, as far as I know you just have to the event page, no need to add it to your backpack. It should be linked to your Atlassian ID account.

Christel Gray April 29, 2021

Thank you!

Shannon Ellingwood April 29, 2021

Thank you!

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 29, 2021

There are too many things to take in in just 2 days. Glad I can mull it all over until Dec.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Completely agree with you @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 

Cheers

2 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hi @Christel Gray 👋

I hope you're enjoying Team '21 so. far! It'll depend on both your pass and where you are in the world as Atlassian tend to focus on the US timezone, for example I'm based in the UK so we almost get a little longer as we're ahead of their timezone. 

Hope this helps!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events