cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite sessions on Atlassian Team 2021

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Wondering if anyone is waiting for some specific sessions? The list is pretty long and definitively as always some of the titles would make bigger crowd..

What do you think would be the favorite sessions this year?

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

@Mirek - good question! For me, these two:

• Achieving start-up speed in an enterprise product organization - hoping that lessons/insights shared apply orgs of any size - or function?
  • A first look at Team Central: A new world of status reporting - I'm using the Team Central beta but the docs are lacking, and it'd be good to see how their speaker ties everything together.
Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

Hard to decide...

but I read some of Malcom Gladwells‘ books recently and his keynote is a must-see... for me 😉 

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Hi @Mirek I feel the current trending products: JSM, Cloud migration, platform update announcements would be few eye catcher's according to me.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

I have 29 sessions bookmarked and I'm super excited for all of them. 😍

If I have to narrow it down to 5 sessions, this would be my choice:

• Belonging, connectedness, collaboration: the future of Confluence
  • Less agile, more agility! The problem with Agile and how to find agility
  • A conversation on modern work and teams
  • A first look at Team Central: A new world of status reporting
  • Digital health: Staying sane and healthy in an online world
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Even if I hadn't gotten free all-access as a community leader, I would have paid for it, because there's no way I can watch everything I want to see in 3 days!

I think the ones I'm most interested in are the DevOps ones, since our teams are just starting to look at CI/CD.

Like G subramanyam likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events