Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you purchase anything from the team store?

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

I'll admit, one of my favorite things to do at summit is purchase cool new Atlassian gear. I cannot wait to receive my new backpack. I am starting a mini-collection of Atlassian backpacks, but this year's looks perfect for my favorite modes of transportation, which include biking and taking the train to the office. Did you purchase any gear that you are excitedly awaiting? 

1 comment

Comment

Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

The t-shirts looked adorable and I wanted a popsicle one so bad, but I needed one size up in the slim fit than they had available. I went back and forth on it, but the warning said that people order a size up in slim fit already soooo.... I didn't want to look like a pop-sausage. lol

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

I wanted a few tshirts as well, but the sizing wasn't listed so I didn't take the chance either. The pink floyd tshirts were my favorite, but there were so many cute designs!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events