Betting pool: Teams 2022

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Not a real betting pool, since online gambling is illegal in some places ðŸ˜‰ But what y'all do offline...

So, what are the odds that next year will be virtual instead of in-person?

If it is in person (please!), where do you think the most likely location will be?

8 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

In-Person, Las Vegas, just a wishful guess! :) And there will be no issues for people who want to gamble! :)

Like • # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Welp, looks like you're right! According to the keynote, if there is an in-person in 2022, it'll be in Vegas.

Like • Tanya C likes this
Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Truly hope it will be in-person! Fingers crossed the pandemic will come to it's end at 2022. And yeah, as Taranjeet mention Las Vegas seems to be the right place.

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I really hope that it'll be an in-person event, but actually I don't believe that it'll really happen.

But fingers crossed and always look on the bright side of life. 

Like • Esther Strom likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I will throw in two new options: 

• Hybrid version
  • Different locations which will bring in hybrid versions as well means: Meeting in Las Vegas, Vienna and Tokyo and will be streamed together (of course hard to manage)

Of course I would love to meet everyone IRL 

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I'd also say hybrid - I know many companies that wouldn't feature a trip to "Las Vegas for a conference" 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

It would be nice in Germany.

Or maybe some litte event here

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Yeah some kind of roadshow - as @nina_schmidt mentioned companies might not feature trips....

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Team 2022 will be in Vegas! Confirmed in the pre-keynote slide show. April 5 - 7, 2022.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 29, 2021

Virtual does have its benefits. Im hoping there is a lot more of this going forward.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events