Atlassian Team 2021 Q+A with Leah Ryder

Hello Community members! 

Leah just gave a talk, 7 Trello workflows for building your team’s remote culture

Now's your chance to ask her any questions that came up during their presentation! 

If you don't have a question, feel free to post your #1 takeaway in the comments below. Leah will be around to answer your questions until Tuesday, May 4th ... so get your question in ASAP!

3 comments

Comment

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for a great presentation! Your walkthrough of all 7 templates was super clear and while I don't have a question, I did want to take this opportunity to share my big takeaway 🙂 The approach for building out agendas with encouraging members of the team to take initiative and add topics they would like covered will be great! We've been trying to think of ways to make the team more inclusive giving everyone a voice and this may be our key to success!  

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 30, 2021

Love that takeaway @Andrew Kendris ! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Go, Leah, go! 🎉

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events