Atlassian Team 2021 Q+A with Christopher Mann

Team2021_Email1_Hero-update (1) (1).png

Hello Community members! 

Chris Mann just gave a talk, Making software changes safer and faster with Jira Service Management, at Team 2021. 

Chris is a principal engineer on Jira Service Management. Ask him about how teams at Atlassian make software changes safer and faster!

If you don't have a question, feel free to post your #1 takeaway in the comments below. He'll be around to answer your questions until Tuesday, May 4th ... so get your question in ASAP!

3 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

I am interested in full toolset with messengers (+bot) , some AI automation, and integrated in Jira Service management with CMDB . Could you share that info, please? 

chrismann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hi Gonchik,

You might be interested in our integrations with Slack and Microsoft Teams (among others).  These integrations can also be tied into Automation to provide intelligent automated response. You should also keep an eye on Halp, where the team is working on a more seamless setup and conversational ticketing experience within Jira Service Management.

For CMDB, check out our documentation around the introduction of Insight into Jira Service Management to get started here.

Finally, it'd be worth reading about the launch of smart capabilities to get a sense of what's already possible in this space and what's in the pipeline!

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @chrismann , 

Thank you!

Yes, I mentioned to the launch of smart capabilities , interesting to listen or read some success  or fail story with all integrated apps :)

To me personally, interesting a fail story.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events