⑅ Anyone fancy a couple of bow ties?

Know anyone who liked my bow ties for last weeks Atlassian Team 21 event? (See how proud I am to be sporting one in the image below)!

I’m auctioning a few bow ties off to one lucky winner, and all proceeds will go to Room to Read to give disadvantaged kids access to an education. Read more here to get involved.

bowtie.png

The bow ties are old school ones that you have to actually tie (teamwork opportunity) and they come with an adjustable collar. Buy them for yourself, or a loved one who can pull of wearing an Atlassian accessory out on the town 😆

Cheers!

Dom

8 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

Must.contain.myself..

giphy

Like Dave Liao likes this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 4, 2021

These were epic!!!!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

They looked very stylish and this is a fantastic idea!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

I couldn’t keep up 😂 

7F5890DE-7D5D-4EB9-8247-FA8E898BCDE4.jpeg

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

The bid is up to AU $400! 💥

Like # people like this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

My guess, it will go for between $2-3k (hopefully more) - worthy cause for sure!

I just hope Atlassian release these on their swag store later this year! Cc @Dominic Price 

Like # people like this
Dominic Price
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2021

And they have SOLD!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

@Dominic Price - and for almost $900 US I hear? Hopefully eBay isn't pulling their usual cut since this is for a good cause 😅

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events