Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerated Certificate Training?

Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2021

I seem to have missed the Certificate Accelerated content during Team 21. I checked that I was interested in it during registration and I looked in my bookbag, but I didn't notice anything during the event. 

Is it too late to get on board?

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_,

The Certification Accelerator experience is a 10 week program designed to help you prepare for one of the current certifications.  The June sessions have already started, the July sessions should be beginning soon, I'm not sure if there is still space.  @Ben Thoma are you able to comment on availability of CAE spaces.

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

Same here. When I checked it, it said something about I would get a follow up email with more information, but I don't recall getting said email. So I thought there would be information during Team 21 and didn't really see much of that either.

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

@Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_ @Dharma Ramos 

We are still accepting registration for the Certification Accelerator Experience! We'll be adding newcomers to the July Cohorts through May 20, 2021.

You can click here to register directly. It turns out that the process of sending the follow-up email from Team 21 was manual and a bit wonky, so we just started using this direct registration link.

…and thank you @Jimmy Seddon for the mention!

Like # people like this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Thanks @Ben Thoma and @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events