⚡️Team '21 - that's a wrap!

G’day Community Members -

Thank you to those who made our first Team '21 an event to remember!

Atlassian Team '21 is the ultimate conference for modern teamwork and we’re thrilled you could join us for our inaugural event. This week we had 2 days of inspiring keynotes from our co-founders and CEOs, Mike Cannon-Brookes & Scott Farquhar, 80+ sessions, a chat with our community leaders, and Team Award announcements—all hosted by our Work Futurist, Dom Price.

Starting now until December 31, 2021, All Access pass holders can tune in to on-demand sessions.

Standard pass holders now is your chance to upgrade your pass and rewatch your favorite sessions. Plus, you’ll also get 50% off for a future Atlassian University Training course! From now until May 31st, use code TEAMCOMMUNITYONDEMANDTAKE50 to get 50% off your All-Access pass ($100 savings). Simply log in to your registration and upgrade your pass now. 

We want to hear from you! Comment below with your favorite experience from Team 21!

d868f6d9-459b-4c9e-a561-340adb70e6c5.png

92b820b9-a2a2-48f3-b600-efe9c0f892f1.png

6236ce58-9bd0-4d4c-9e35-379d2f16ec10.png

6fddb89e-c4ae-4847-bacb-f92830b4b72e.png

Team '21 Day 1

Team '21 Day 2

12 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2021

Yes @Bridget this is a new experience to me.

Linkedin-Team 2021.jpg

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021

They were all exciting

Aplausos.gif

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas how do you get those gifs! That's a great way to explain.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam 

I search it in google, download it and save it on the computer

Cheers 👌

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2021

This event was full of inspirational moments! Thanks Atlassian Team for making this happen every year (in person or remotely!)

I'm watching all missing session, is it possible to view again 

Next Generation Leadership | Malcolm Gladwell, Author ?? i can't find it 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing this wrap-up of Team '21, @Bridget ! It was a great experience being a part of my first Atlassian Conference and learning a lot of new things as well as getting to see and interact with fellow community leaders during the event.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Hi, like Fabrizio Galletti,  I was also looking for the video with Malcom Gladwell but don’t know where it is, or if it is available on demand. If I use the 'search' box and write 'gladwell', the search returns ' Team'21 Broadcast Day 2', but when clicking on the link, there is only a ~1min promotional video. If it's somewhere else, I couldn’t find it.

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Thank you for making this come together! I'll be rewatching these videos and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to do so. 

Ryan May 4, 2021

Hi @Bridget like the above comment, I'm trying to re-watch  -- Next Generation Leadership | Malcolm Gladwell -- but my experience is exactly like @Carlos Garcia Navarro describes, the "Day 2 broadcast is a 1min intro video and i can't find the piece by Malcolm Gladwell. Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan May 10, 2021

Hi @Bridget unfortunately the on-demand version of "Day 2: Team '21 Broadcast" is still broken (it's just a trailer than than the full broadcast).

Will this be fixed in the future? I mostly just want to watch Malcolm Gladwell's keynote!

Thanks,

Ryan

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Piggy-backing on an old thread... but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my first ever Teams - great to get in on all the action and hear so much from experts in the know!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events