Suggested topics - Available to speak on this

Jose Ramirez October 6, 2021

Hi,

I just led the migration to Jira Cloud of 3 large instances and we went through several complex cases and several situations that had not been presented in previous migrations. I would be interested in talking about the experience and suggesting the methodology we use to finally succeed.

Additionally, we are in my organization, Kaplan, in the Roll-out process of Advance roadmaps, integrated into the strategic planning process using OKRs. I think it is an attractive topic given that the advanced roadmaps option depends a lot on the ability to interact with the strategic planning model of the company.

Best,

José

2 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 6, 2021

Hey @Jose Ramirez ! I know migrating 3 large instances was no easy feat. Kudos to you! and I'm sure a lot of people are interested in this topic, I know I am. If we ever have an event focusing on people who have migrated - I know who to reach out to! :) 

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2023

Congrats on migrating to the cloud.  Having gone through it, it's an accomplishment.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events