cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrum and Jira Coach & Trainer

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Great to be part of this community. My name is Michael Simmons in North Carolina, USA. I work for Scrum, Inc. for Dr. Jeff Sutherland (the co-creator of Scrum and a signer of the Agile Manifesto). The main things I do are coach and train new teams in Scrum, and how to use true Scrum with Jira and Confluence. I have a global background (26 countries) with experience in Pharma, Gaming, Software, Hardware, Finance, and various Manufacturing industries. 

I'm one of the two people in our company who help our various clients with their Jira needs. Finally, I'm completing my Ph.D. in I/O psychology, have been published (peer-reviewed), and love to share anything I know while also learning. 

If I can ever be of help, please shout, and take care!

Michael

1 comment

Comment

Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2021

Great to have you! If I may ask: What are you focusing on in your Ph.D. work?

Like # people like this
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

Hi Philipp,

Thank you. Though I/O psych is all about the workplace, my focus is on change management and Scrum. How about yourself?

Take care,

Michael

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events