Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luis Basilio's Intro

Luis Basilio [Siemens] October 7, 2021

Dear community,

I'm Luis Basilio. I'd like to introduce myself and get more involved in this channel. ;)
Since 2016 I'm working with Atlassian solutions, and I've earned many wonderful memories and personal achievements by building my career as an Atlassian Admin.

Currently, I'm living in Lisbon, Portugal, but, I've been born in São Paulo, Brazil.
My expectations as a member of this channel are to learn from this world-class community, enhance my speaking skills, and last but not least, increase my networking.

A few curiosities about me, when I was 19 years old, I've dedicated 2 years as a volunteer in the Brazilian Amazon region, helping people to learn good life principles and find more happiness in their lives.

Feel free to connect on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/luis-a-basilio-jr/

Warm regards,
Luis

5 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 7, 2021

Good to see you here @Luis Basilio [Siemens] ! 👏

I hope you enjoy it a lot. We exchange so much with each other, and it's part of my day already. 

I love Atlassian Community! ❤️

I wish you a great day ahead! 😊

Like Luis Basilio [Siemens] likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Welcome @Luis Basilio [Siemens] ! Nice to e-meet you!

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

Looking forward to learn from your experience over here @Luis Basilio [Siemens]. Welcome!

Theresa McFarlane October 7, 2021

Welcome @Luis Basilio [Siemens] ! Can't wait to collab with you!

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 7, 2021
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events