cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Getting started on speaking at an ACE in a few weeks

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hi!  I thought I'd pop in, join the group and say hello.  I'll be speaking at the Palm Beach ACE on October 14th.

2 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 6, 2021

Hey @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ ! Thanks for joining and raising your hand to present at an ACE. If you're speaking at an upcoming ACE don't forget to fill out this form on the Speaker Bench Challenge Announcement so we can send you a Speaker Kit :) 

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Done!!

Like Cassie Mayes likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

Welcome to the group, @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ !

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

Thanks, @Taranjeet Singh !  Excited to be here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events