Available to Speak

Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2021

Hi, 

I gave a talk on ITSM  at the Your Journey With the Atlassian Cloud 2021 sponsored by Atlassian in July.  I was wondering if you would like a speaker for a future event on the same topic.

Abstract: Transitioning to a new IT Asset & Service Management can be challenging and overwhelming!  Finding the balance between a traditional effective help desk process, while finding ways to communicate with agile teams throughout the organization can feel like comparing apples to hippos.  With an eye toward continuous improvement, this talk covers a case study of deploying JSM. As an organization decided to retire their current system and move to JSM, it gave us the opportunity to evaluate their current processes within their asset and service management team, design a user friendly interface, implement ITIL best practices, and integrate with Jira Software. Kathi will cover key steps to include in your implementation strategy, an outline of our agile approach, and discuss lessons learned.

I would love the opportunity to enhance my skills and capture constructive feedback!  Please reach out if you are interested in me speaking!

2 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 6, 2021

Wow @Kathi Paquet ! This is amazing and I'm so grateful you want to share your knowledge and story with others.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Shout out to you @Kathi Paquet 🙌 It was amazing to have you at our event in July!

Like Cassie Mayes likes this
Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2021

I enjoyed it and am thankful for the opportunity!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events