ACE Rotterdam is looking for a speaker (short notice)

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

G'day all fellow Community Members, Leaders & Team 👋

ACE Rotterdam, @Fun Man Andy and I are in desperate need of speakers for tomorrow's virtual event "Cloud Transformation for the Masses"... Can you help?

Unfortunately, we've hit a few bumps in the road that have left us down a speaker or two and we'd really love to keep the event on for all of the Community to join in and watch. So if you or any of your colleagues would like to and able to join us on the panel discussion 🤞 then please let us know asap!

Details:

• Thursday 21st July
  • 5:00pm - 6:30pm BST / 6:00pm - 7:30pm CET / 12:00pm - 1:30pm EST / 9:00am - 10:30am UTC
  • Virtual Event - Zoom 

P.S. limited prep is needed, it will mainly be a Q&A type panel format.

4 answers

4 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

I did it WOOHOO! Thank you for this opportunity :)

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

You were AMAZING @Sarah.Eaton 🤩🌟👏

I am so glad we recorded the session so I can go over your experience once again without the stress of hosting the event! Give it a proper listen.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

If you still need someone, I'd be happy to help out. 

Best regards,

Oliver

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Hi Oliver 🙂

Thank you so much for reaching out, I really appreciate all the support the Community have shown so far to help us save the show! If you could drop me an email at laura.holton@valiantys.com and we can discuss it further ahead of tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Laura

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Thanks @Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_ ! Responded on your email. Look forward to meeting with you tomorrow!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2022

@Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_ : your take on the Marketplace Apps was exceptional. Thank you so much for your time today to speak to our ACE. Really appreciate it!

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2022

Hi what would we need to speak about? General cloud based working?

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Hi @Sarah.Eaton 🙂

Thank you so much for reaching out! It would be more on the topic of cloud migration / cloud transformation journeys looking at when and how can we best leverage the cloud particularly in the current climate. 

Does this sound like a topic you could cover both individually and with a Q&A feature?

Many thanks,

Laura

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

@Sarah.Eaton - what is your subject matter expertise when it comes to Cloud?

Laura already found two awesome speakers on Cloud Migrations, so maybe you have a different aspect to Cloud working? Hope to hear from you asap!!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

My email is andy.barker@atlassiancommunity.com

Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2022

Hmm from that it sounds maybe that I am not expert enough :D but it is a work in progress!

Like # people like this
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2022

...unless it is something around collaboration would that work?

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2022

Do not worry about your expertise level... we really love it when our panelist sessions are a real mix of expertise.
Back in February we had a co-author of the agile manifesto, with an Atlassian guru, a customer new to Atlassian products and a partner who had little to do with the subject matter, but jumped on to replace a last minute cancellation.

You'll do great and we're looking forward to hanging out with you today!

Like # people like this
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2022

Thank you!

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ashish July 20, 2022

Hi Laura, 

I would like to help.. Can i speak on any topic or it has to be on cloud.

Thanks

Ashish

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

Hi @Ashish 🙂

Thank you so much for reaching out! It would be on the topic of cloud migration / cloud transformation journeys looking at when and how can we best leverage the cloud. 

Does this sound like a topic you could cover both individually and with a Q&A feature?

Many thanks,

Laura

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

@Ashish - anything about Cloud life would be great... you can DM me on LinkedIn or reach me on email

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your story @Ashish - that was something really special!!

Like # people like this
Ashish July 25, 2022

Thank you @Fun Man Andy :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events