Hallo from Switzerland

Hi 2 all

My name is Rudolf Gysi or shorter, Rudi. I am a Trainer and Coach for agile product developement. I help teams to use their method better and produce products customer love. (mostly ;-)

I do speaking and organizing Meetups. For example the Kaban Community Days : www.kcd21.eu.

nice to chat wit U

4 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 19, 2021

Welcome @Ruedi ! Glad you're here :) I noticed you mentioned you speak at and organize Meetups. Have you ever spoken or attended an Atlassian Community Event? There are all different types of events with various topics. I'm sure you could find a speaking opportunity at one of these OR it might be cool to attend one and see what others are chatting about. Just a thought! Have a great week.

Ruedi September 19, 2021

Hi & good morning Cassie

Nope. I have not been on an Atlassian Community Event so far. Thank you for the link. I will check the space. As an organizer of the Kanban Community Days 21 we will have also someone talking about Kanban and Jira. :-)  see www-kcd21.eu The speaker list is not public yet... but soon. have a great day & best

ruedi

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 21, 2021

Welcome, @Ruedi! I hope you enjoy Atlassian Community and participate a lot.

Have a great week ahead. 😃

Like Cassie Mayes likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Ruedi! Can't wait to learn alongside and get to know you more! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events