Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling aspiring speakers: 🔥 Monthly ACE Hot Topics 🔥 February 2022

Hey Speaker Bench,

We're introducing a new way to help you, aspiring speakers, find an upcoming Atlassian Community Event (ACE) to speak at! ✨

Each month, our amazing network of Atlassian Community Leaders, who host events worldwide, will have the opportunity to share what 🔥 Hot Topics 🔥 their communities would like to hear most. We’ll aim to share these monthly so that you can reach out to these leaders and connect for an upcoming event!

What are Atlassian Community Events (ACEs), again?

ACEs are free, user-led events, hosted globally by our amazing Atlassian Community Leaders. Community Leaders don’t work for Atlassian, but we view them as an extension of our team because they go above and beyond to connect our users with each other to chat about all things Atlassian!

Why should I speak at an ACE?

Atlassian Community Events are a great way to uplevel your presentation and public speaking skills! Attendees love connecting/learning from each other and Atlassians. These “hot topics” are a way to get your ideas running for an upcoming talk.

Got a technical topic but not too sure about speaking quite yet? Get some inspiration from our interview with Rodrigo Martinez on why ACE events are the perfect place to practice speaking!

ACE Chapter Hosts and Hot Topics Wanted, February 2022

• @Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_ (Virtual Events) - Atlassian tools, Agile methodology, Jira Advanced Roadmaps

• @Fun Man Andy & @Tzoe Keat CHIAM (Rotterdam) - Atlassian tools, Agile methodology, Cloud migrations, Team practices, Product use cases / examples. Also, people are raging for Cloud Migrations, ITSM and Automation at the moment! 😃 They love it!

• @Ajay Emmanuel (Kochi) - Agile methodology, Product use cases / examples, Marketplace Apps + Integrations

• @Nikkro (Hong Kong) - Agile methodology, Product use cases / examples, Atlassian tools, Team practices

• @Ashish A_ Kathmandu) - Atlassian tools, Agile methodology, Team practices, Product use cases / examples, Marketplace Apps + Integrations

• @Ana Dukić  (Split) - Cloud migrations

• @Soumen Deb (Singapore) - Atlassian tools, Agile methodology, Team practices, Product use cases / examples

Atlassian Speakers Preferred

How to get connected

Simply reach out to your desired chapter host to get started! That can be in the thread of this post by mentioning the host, and/or by visiting the chapter website (click on the location) and go to "Contact the host".

We hope this leads to more effortless and seamless connections. Keep us posted on how this is working, and we’ll improve the process to help you get the speaking experience you’re interested in! ✨

6 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 10, 2022

This is great. :) I can't wait to see more people speaking at ACEs!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

Love this idea!  I think it's a great way to see what the local communities are looking for!

Like # people like this
YEIXON ARMANDO PINZON BERMUDEZ March 1, 2022

Hello , I'm new to this group I find very interesting the theme.✌️

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2022

ACE!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

This is quite awesome, I will certainly explore and make use of this in our next community event

Like Julia Klaric likes this
Julia Klaric
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

Love it! Meet nice people and share knowledge.

Like Lars Maehlmann likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events