Calling Aspiring Speakers: šŸ”„ ACE Hot Topics šŸ”„ October 2022

Untitled design (11).png

Hello Speaker Bench,

We have new ACE speaking opportunities for you!

ACE Chapter Hosts and Hot Topics Wanted

FAQ

How to Get Connected:

Visit the chapter website and under "Group Leader" click "Contact the host."

What are Atlassian Community Events (ACEs), again?

ACEs are free, user-led events, hosted globally by our amazing Atlassian Community Leaders. Community Leaders donā€™t work for Atlassian, but we view them as an extension of our team because they go above and beyond to connect our users with each other to chat about all things Atlassian!

Why should I speak at an ACE?

This is a great way to uplevel your presentation and public speaking skills! Attendees love connecting/learning from each other and Atlassians. These ā€œhot topicsā€ are a way to get your ideas running for an upcoming talk.

Got a technical topic but not too sure about speaking quite yet? Get some inspiration from our interview with Rodrigo Martinez on why ACE events are the perfect place to practice speaking!

We hope this leads to more effortless and seamless connections.Keep us posted on how this is working, we're always open to feedback!

5 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova - "Atlassian tools" ? Tell us more! šŸ™Œ

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 11, 2022

Love that you asked! I think @Brenda Patterson is the best person to share more on what she's looking for around Atlassian tools : ) 

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova where can we find more info on how to participate?

Like ā€¢ Dan Breyen likes this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2022

Hi @Diana_Architect_ZigiWave If you are curious to speak at an Atlassian Community Event, I recommend clicking on the name of the Leader to visit the chapter website and under "Group Leader" click "Contact the host." Once you've contacted the Leader, you both can discuss to see if there may be a fit. Hope that was helpful! Let me know if you have more questions : ) 

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova thanks! Is it possible for us to have our own event? 

Like ā€¢ Dan Breyen likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events