Calling Aspiring Speakers: šŸ”„ ACE Hot Topics šŸ”„ December 2022

Untitled design (11).png

Hello Speaker Bench,

We have new ACE speaking opportunities for you!

ACE Chapter Hosts and Hot Topics Wanted

• Mark Charles Higgins (Sydney) - Atlassian tools, Cloud migrations
    (Prefer in person. We're looking to organize speakers one quarter in advance.)

FAQ

How to Get Connected:

Visit the chapter website and under "Group Leader" click "Contact the host."

What are Atlassian Community Events (ACEs), again?

ACEs are free, user-led events, hosted globally by our amazing Atlassian Community Leaders. Community Leaders donā€™t work for Atlassian, but we view them as an extension of our team because they go above and beyond to connect our users with each other to chat about all things Atlassian!

Why should I speak at an ACE?

This is a great way to uplevel your presentation and public speaking skills! Attendees love connecting/learning from each other and Atlassians. These ā€œhot topicsā€ are a way to get your ideas running for an upcoming talk.

Got a technical topic but not too sure about speaking quite yet? Get some inspiration from our interview with Rodrigo Martinez on why ACE events are the perfect place to practice speaking!

We hope this leads to more effortless and seamless connections.Keep us posted on how this is working, we're always open to feedback!

11 comments

Comment

Abhinav Shilwant May 5, 2023

Great Initiative!!

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023

Thank you 

Krishnakumar Kesavan May 31, 2023

Like to be part of this initiative. Great thoughts

Dinesh Babu June 11, 2023

Great Initiative

Thomas Vƶlker August 2, 2023

Like-Farm. Like this post to get ahead on the Kudos - "Is this thing on" Challenge.

laknath October 1, 2023

Great thoughts !

Emily _ DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2023

This is a really nice thing to do! Thank you!

Like ā€¢ AG likes this
Adriana HernƔndez _Appfire_ October 13, 2023

Awesome!!

Sriharsha February 13, 2024

Awesome!!!

khushnuma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2024

great

Sheblu Hossain
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

great topics

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events