Welcome to Atlassian Smarts!

James Gabb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Atlassian Smarts channel.

Here we want to give you sneak peeks at new features we're working on and gather your valuable feedback. (Feel free to post new ideas for discussion!)

In the short term, we're currently looking to interview any agents that use JSD in their day-to-day workflow.

If you would like to be involved, or know someone we could speak to, we would love to setup a 1-hour Zoom call with you to take you through some design flows. Please send me an email at jgabb@atlassian.com.

Cheers,

James

4 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

Hi! 

I will be interested to the call, if I understand correctly, it's about Data Science etc.

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 6, 2021

HI,

Is this still a thing?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2021

@James Gabb - interested in learning more! Anything coming down the pike regarding Smarts? It's tough for folks to ask about Smarts when details around the product/feature are sparse. 🙏

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021

@James Gabb  - Is this still goin on? 

Just checked previous comments and unable to see any response. Could you please confirm?

Cheers

Suvradip

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events