cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of Smarts Available?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2020

Has anyone actually taken advantage of Smarts? Do you have some examples to share? 

2 comments

Comment

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Hi @John Funk

What is Atlassian Smarts?

I'm clearly out of the loop. 
Thanks,

Danny

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2020

Hey Danny - here is the blog article kind of introducing those.

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/platform/atlassian-smarts-cloud-launch

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

I read the blogpost. 

But I will be happy to read the technical background.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Thanks for the information, @John Funk 

Seems promising... I wonder if the pull request reviewers feature would create unintended consequences, such as silo-ing and/or discouraging people to stretch into reviewing new areas.

Best regards,

Bill

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events