Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am known in the world of music, as jesse green, I had selling successes, don;t know how many 4m+m

Jesse Green
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

I  have a t it is not made known album available as Jesse Green the title of this ALBUM is "MENU ALBUM"  I sold 3-5 million records  in 1976, they were not written by me, but by a writer I knew, that composed these recordings around me as Disco recordings.  I am now looking at establishing my own written and produced Album, it is available in online stores, but it is not yet made known as yet, there are costs for promotions to enable the exposure of the album.   I have funds offered to me from FRANCE in an account that has declaration charges, in order to be able to withdraw from the account, so that I can have funds for my business costs and promoting the MENU ALBUM costs.  I am having difficulties getting funds in the UK, because my credit scoring is only 133 out of 999, I am seeking help in this area so that I can move forward.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events