Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's trivia time. Ready to win a Cloudie?

email-cloud-imc-1160x620@2x.png

These days, we spend a lot of time talking about cloud - Atlassian Cloud, that is. And it makes sense: support for Atlassian Server products will end on February 15, 2024 and a migration to Cloud can take longer than you think. The sooner you start planning for your team’s next steps and exploring the differences between Cloud and Data Center, the better.

It’s time to get your head in the Cloud, so we’re giving you a more literal way to start your cloud journey - by paying respect to the clouds that came first. The white, fluffy ones in the sky, that is! Today’s the day to get cirrus :wink: and test your cloud trivia chops.

Here are the ground rules:
Update: Winners have been drawn and the giveaway is now closed.

1. Test your cloud knowledge by taking the quiz below.

2. Comment below with the number you got right and you’ll be entered to win one of 5 Cloudie plushies! (a stuffed animal that’s quickly becoming our official migrations mascot, plus some socks and pins). Winners will be drawn August 24, 2022. 

3. Get a bonus entry for the giveaway if you: post a photo below of the clouds outside of your workspace or add to our game by sharing a trivia fact of your own!

And with that: Good luck! We highly recommend listening to this Spotify playlist as you go for some extra cloud-spiration.

(P.S. When you’re finished with the trivia quiz, we recommend this quiz next!)

61 comments

Comment

Sean Razo July 14, 2022

4/6

Like # people like this
Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2022

I correctly answered 4 out of 6.

Like # people like this
Rahul Kumar July 14, 2022

6/6

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2022

5/6 for me :)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

That is some really fun trivia, but very insightful!  Thanks @Elizabeth Howden!

Like # people like this
mdeguzman3
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2022

4/6

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 15, 2022

Try not to be too intimidated by my cloud knowledge. I got a whole 0/6 correct! 

Like # people like this
Rhea Pelagio
Atlassian Team
July 15, 2022
You got 6/6 correct answers

Now that you're a cloud trivia pro, comment below with the number you got right and you’ll be entered to win a cloudie! (a stuffed animal that’s quickly becoming our official migrations mascot)

Like # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 15, 2022

I got a solid 2/6 lol. I gotta say, the responses after each answer were really smooth 😍

Like # people like this
Bartosz Robakowski
Atlassian Team
July 15, 2022

I got 6/6, but you should get 10/10 for those ☁️☁️☁️ responses 🥳

And here are some clouds from 🇵🇱

IMG_20210621_112118.jpg

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2022

3/6 😳 I need to step up my cloud game 😅

Like # people like this
Jenn Velázquez_Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 17, 2022

3/6. I need to pull out the cloud encyclopedia more often. 

What entertaining trivia! :)

ps. Here are the clouds from Mexico city. 

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-17 a la(s) 20.26.36.png

Like # people like this
vrayapudi
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2022

I got 4/6 . 

Like # people like this
Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 18, 2022

6/6, Interesting!

Here is the photo of clouds from India :)

India_Clouds.jpeg

Like # people like this
Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
July 18, 2022

3/6 only. Way to go.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2022

I got 4/6 correct answers! And here is a pic of clouds from a recent monsoon storm in Gilbert, AZ!Cloud.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 18, 2022

@Summer_Hogan I love those clouds! So... I don't even know the word! Evocative? Moody?

Like # people like this
Giovanni Schiano-Moriello July 18, 2022

A whopping 0/6, come to find out I didn't know as much about clouds as I thought. Fear the green clouds!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2022

@Monique vdB - yes! Exactly! That is how monsoons are! They just come out of nowhere and are very dangerous! We also have Haboobs! Here's a pic of one of those! They are scary and dangerous too! arizona-haboob-chopper-photo-3.jpg

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2022

4/6 GK 😄

IMG_20220718_234458.jpg

🥳🥳

It's peaceful clouds in town 😀

Thanks,

Pramodh 

Like # people like this
Ian Londesbrough July 20, 2022

2/6 first attempt, questions very US focused I’m a Brit!!! 6/6 cheating second time, I’m a cunning Brit!!!

Like # people like this
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

4/6 :)

Beautiful weather in Europe!

20220720_191338.jpg

Like # people like this
Alina Conn July 21, 2022

5/6 Trivia treat: A cumulus cloud can turn into the rain cloud formation, cumulonimbus. 

Gorgeous but scorching here at 90 degrees in Ann Arbor, Michigan. 

Like # people like this
Ben Finn July 21, 2022

5/6. Not too shabby.

Like # people like this
Jannis Jacobsen July 21, 2022

6/6, not bad at all 🙂

Surprised that a cloud weighs more than 1 million pounds though 🙂

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events