Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feb 2021 new pricing model

Jy November 10, 2020

We currently have an on-prem Jira server that has 10 users. 

Due to the new pricing model, that will commence on Feb 2021, it seems that they are trying to move to cloud, or force existing users to move to data center.

However, in my case it does not make sense to move to data center, as I only have 10 users.

It also does not make sense to move to cloud either, as data is not secure there.

We have some use case that only on-prem can do.

What is your recommendation?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Miles B.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

Hi @Jy ,

Have you reviewed Atlassian's cloud security information? I'd recommend reviewing that in detail to help make your decision, as your Atlassian products would be free in cloud for 10 users. 

If there are specific requirements not being met, please let us know so we can share with the team. 

Jy November 10, 2020

there are some info that are deemed confidential that can't be put on the cloud. Not sure you understand my use case. 

Like # people like this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

HI @Jy ,

Could you specify your data security requirements and how Cloud will not be sufficient?

Thanks,

Danny

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events