table-plus 5.3.0

Mac OS X 10.6.7

Code example:-

{table-plus:columnAttributes=style="width:40%;",style=width:40%;"}
|| A || B ||
 | 1 | 2 |
{table-plus}

Hi,

I have a recurring problem with above configuration/code. I have a page where i create 2 identical tables using the code example above. When i first preview->save->view everything is fine. Columns retain the correct sizing. However when i go back and edit the cell the contents in either one of the tables the affected table loses its column widths and revert back to sizing to fit the content.

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

If you are trying to make the table wider, use {table-plus:width=80%}. The column width in % is relative to the table width.

russell illsley February 7, 2013

The issue is that when initially created the table works perfectly, but when i go back and edit the text in either of the two columns, then save, then view it all the column width information is ignored even though when you check it is still set within the configuration popup. The problem only occurs in the table where the cell content has been edited. The second, identical table (a straight copy and paste) is perfect.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

I saw that, but, I couldn't reproduce the behavior you described. I used insert wiki markup on the example you provided. Open an issue and attach a picture of good and bad result. Also the browser source at least with the table in it. Thanks.

russell illsley February 8, 2013
russell illsley February 10, 2013

Hi, more commentry and screen grabs added to the JIRA. On the fixed pixel problem breaking up the text with spaces allows it to word wrap better and then column widths work fine. The proportional case still has the problem.

http://russellillsley.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events