problem with jql launched from team member view

Roberto Giari July 28, 2014

Hi, from team member view (with a user selected) in the right pane "resource load" there are this information:

Capacity: 100 hours - Assigned effort: 34 hours from 3 issues

but there are no issues listed.

I try "click to view in issue navigator" but JQL show me sintax error.

I have a custom field for Tempo Timesheet named "Cliente Commessa"

JQL launched from Folio (team member - resource load - click to view in issue navigator):

( Cliente Commessa = "CUSTOMER44" OR project = "PROJECTXX" ) AND resolution = "Unresolved" AND assignee in ("myname")

as you see the right JQL should be:

( "Cliente Commessa" = "CUSTOMER44" OR project = "PROJECTXX" ) AND resolution = "Unresolved" AND assignee in ("myname")

lost quotes!

Can you verify?

thanks, Roberto

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2014

Hi again,

The issue has been fixed in FOLIO 6.1 released today. Let us know if it works for you!

Cheers,

Marc

0 votes
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2014

Hi Roberto,

Indeed, we could reproduce your issue. I have logged a bug in our backlog to track it. Thank you for reporting this! We will update this thread whenever it is fixed.

Cheers,

Marc

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events