import gliffy diagrams into diagramly

Natalie Gallagher January 1, 2014

is there capability to export gliffy diagrams and import into diagramly

3 answers

0 votes
Gaudenz Alder November 18, 2015

Did you try pressing Ctrl-V in a new draw.io diagram?

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

Yes I did. Even if it is sounds weird to paste a code snippet in the "diagram area".

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

What version of draw.io are you using and what version of Confluence?

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2015

Confluence v 5.8.16 Draw.io v 3.0.0

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2015

draw.io 3.x doesn't have Gliffy import, you need to upgrade

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2015

Ok, thanks for your reactivity and this feedback.

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2015

Thanks @David Benson [draw.io] for the link to this tutorial. However, something does not work for me.

First step:

You can also right click on the Gliffy diagram and select "View Source"

=> This is ok, so I copy the source code (JSON format).

Then:

In a new draw.io diagram press ctrl/cmd-V to insert the Gliffy diagram

=> Where do I paste this JSON snippet? There is a textarea in the 'Options' / 'Advanced' / 'Edit' menu. But if I paste the JSON snippet in it and click "OK", no content is added.

Thanks in advance,

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2015

See this post. You can import from Gliffy diagram even if you don't have a valid Gliffy license via the attachements, the process is shown in this video.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events