diagramly diagram missing dependencies

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2013

When I inssstall Diagramly (in Confluence 4.0.4), I get a message in the plugin manager that some modules are missing dependencies. It appears that what's missing are icon images (at least) -- when I look at a diagram on a page, the control icons are missing.

Anyone know how to fix this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2013

Could you try reinstalling the plugin and clearing the cache to see if the issue is still there?

Was this issue present in previous versions of the plugin?

Also, it would be helpful if you could provide us with browser console/network tab output.
The 2 missing dependencies are part Confluence 5.+ feature so that part is as expected.

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2013

That did it! Thanks!

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2013

Could you give us more information? Such as :

1. Plugin version
  2. OS the Confluence is running from
  3. Browser

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2013

1. Plugin version 2.6

2. Confluence running on Linux

3. Chrome 27 and FireFox 21

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events