Zephyr execution error

Samuele Pretini May 15, 2014

Execution 25 is Invalid.

When I try to execute a test this error arise.

Why? Only the Jira administrator can execute!!!

There are some permission to set?

7 answers

0 votes
Mallinath Mulage February 21, 2017

Hi,

I am also facing similar issue.

When I click on Add to Test Cycles and select assignee and then click on Add button. I get this below error.

Error: 146 We encountered some problems during processing this request. Please try again! - {0}

image2017-2-21 16:38:1.png

0 votes
Fawaz Joseph August 9, 2016

We had this problem after a migration of the JIRA

We fixed it by going it Addons->Zephyr->Re-Indexing

After it finishes, supposing you dont have any permission issues, all the executions should be executable

Johan Engström September 4, 2018

Perfect. Thx!

0 votes
N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I deactivate/activate all modules from Zephyr and the problem was solved.

Regards

Norbert

0 votes
Jason Friedman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2015

Hello, we are having a similar problem:

zephyr.png

In catalina.out we see:

/rest/
zephyr/latest/execution/navigator/859 [zephyr.je.rest.ScheduleResource] Error Searching Query:
com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchException: Exception whilst searching for schedules 0

For us, manually removing and re-adding a component seems to get us past the error.

Raphael Berghmans April 8, 2015

Hi, Do you meaning removing Zephyr and re-install it ? Regards, Raphaël

0 votes
Samuele Pretini May 18, 2014

Hi Emily.

I have attached the screenshot of my Browse Permission setting.

As you can see, for privacy reason, only a Current Assignee, Reporter and Other Concerned PErson can view the issues in a project.

So, If a user create a Test, he ca insert all the step that he wants, but he can't execute the test, even if the user is the current assignee of the test!!!

The only method that I have found to permit to a user to execute a test is give to him the Browse Project permission directly, inserting his user name in the permission. As you can see in the screenshot for user named: "Francesco Forno".

This situation is a privacy hole for me...very important.

Can you help me?

Thanks

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2014
Hi Samuele,

Regarding your first part, you are asking if you need to be a JIRA administrator in order to execute a test that has been added to a cycle. The answer is no. Anyone who is assigned to the JIRA project has the ability to execute tests.

For your second question, is it possible for you to clarify what you mean by the following: "I have to insert the username of the user that has to execute the test......even if this user is the assignee of the test issue"

Any screen shots you can provide us as well will help us to better answer your question.

Kind Regards,
Emily
0 votes
Samuele Pretini May 15, 2014

The problem is that is necessary a Browse Project permission.....on the user directly.....I have the permission only on reporter and current assignee.....but this is not sufficient.....I have to insert the username of the user that has to execute the test......even if this user is the assignee of the test issue........this is a bug!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events