Using "@inherit" for Reporter in sub-task

Arman Kurmanay May 27, 2016

Hello @Micha Kops,

I have 2 workflows in my project: one for parent issue and another - for subtasks. Parent issue workflow includes 3 steps and one subtask created on every step of them. Reporter of every subtask should be the reporter of the parent issue, but it doesn't work. Reporter of the subtask which creates on the 2nd step of parent wokfow=assignee of the subtask created on the 1st step of parent issue workflow. I've tried to use: reporter: "@inherit", but it doesn't work. Please, help me

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2016

Thanks for your feature request! The feature is implemented and will be published with release 4.3.0 of the plugin.

Arman Kurmanay May 30, 2016

@Micha Kops Thank you!

Arman Kurmanay June 7, 2016

@Micha Kops I've received email about version 4.2.1 release

When we can see the 4.3.0? smile

Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

@Arman Kurmanay: Soon, all features nearly implemented, only the feature to set watchers is pending, but will be completed soon, too:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?milestone=4.3.0

1 vote
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2016

@Arman Kurmanay Inheriting the reporter is not implemented yet but should not be a big deal. Please feel free to add a new feature request to the project's issue tracker here:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?status=new&status=open

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events