Use my own plugin in Behaviours (REST)

Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

Hi,

in the past (JIRA 4) i have extended the JIRA version-class and therefore i could call the getter for the new methods on a version in my behaviours.

Now i dont want to modify the jira-sources and have written my own plugin that extend the information of versions.

But how can i get the information now in my behaviours?

I get the error that the class can not be resolved (i make an import of my classes in the behaviour-script.
How can i call REST out of the behaviour-script?
thanks,
michael

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2015

Using @WithPlugin is probably the way to go, but I'm not sure I've tested it from Behaviours, I have a bad feeling it uses a different compilation method. But it's where I would start.

Irtiza Rizvi March 19, 2017

Hi Jamie,

I am actually trying to do the same thing.  I am using @WithPlugin and @PluginModule to inject certain classes into a behavior initializer script, but the objects are null.

What would you recommend?

Daniel Garcia July 17, 2017

Did you have any luck?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events