Text disappears in JEditor fields when using IE8

Danny Powell March 6, 2014

Users of IE8 experience problems with JEditor fields showing up improperly when they initially create an issue. The JEditor field doesn't show up, they just see the title of the field, but no box to enter text. They close browser and log in JIRA again and are able to see field correctly. But sometimes, the text that they enter doesn't 'stick' after they submit the form. After created, they then edit the issue in order to add information to the field. I am trying to get all to use different browsers, but looking for work arounds until that happens.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danny Powell March 12, 2014

Users upgraded browser, so this isn't an issue anymore.

0 votes
Danny Powell March 6, 2014

I tried going to http://jiraeditor.com/support/ to submit this issue initially, but I keep getting error messages when trying to submit my info.

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2014

You can also contact our support via email: support@jiraeditor.com

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2014

Hi Danny,

We need some additional information to investigate this problem. Could you please contact our support directly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events