Save macro properties duplicate drawio macro

Robert007 January 7, 2015

Confluence verion: 5.5.4
Browser: IE 9 + 10 + 11

Problem:
We want to increase a drawio graphic. So, we edit the page within the drawio macro. Then we click on the button "edit macro". In the displayed window we changed the values of the width and height properties. After clicking the button "save" the drawio macro will be duplicated. When I go back in the "edit macro" window and click the "save" button a second time, I get a third drawio macro (and so on). It is not possible to increase our drawio graphics using the width and height properties.

When I use Firefox I can change the width and height properties without any problems, in order to increase a drawio graphic.

Is there a solution for our problem?

Kindly regards

Robert

3 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2015

There seems to be an issue specific to Internet Explorer, we'll investigate and report back.

0 votes
Robert007 January 7, 2015

We use the last version of the drawio macro -> 3.10.1

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2015

What version of the plugin are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events