Jira enhancer plugin incorrect result when using "last reopened date" in search

Stéphane Colson February 26, 2013

Hello,

I want to have the list of all my Issues that have been reopened at least one time during a month (not only the current month, but for example in January 2013 ). The request I use is:

project = NAME AND "Last reopened date" >= "2013/01/01" and "Last reopened date" <= "2013/01/31"

Nothing is returned but of course many Issues should have been returned. When opening one of these Issues, I can see the correct "Last reopened date" in January 2013.

I also tried to do this with "Status Was Resolved after...before..." but the result is incorrect too. It gaves me reopened Issues that have been reopened before the period I am interested in, and that is still reopened.

What might be the problem with these simple request ?

We are using:

• Jira 4.4.1
  • Jira enhancer plugin version: 2.4.0

Thanks for your answer

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2013

Hi Stephane,

Actually you're using an old version of the plugin because of JIRA version. However, I can not regenerate the issue in newer versions.

Could you please make sure that you've reindexed JIRA? (Administration -> Indexing -> Reindex)

Tuncay Senturk

Thanks for the answer. No, I forgot to reindex Jira, I will do that as soon as it is possible, and I will retry my search.

SC

OK it works fine now...I wasn't aware of the importance of reindexing. Thank you very much Tuncay.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events