Is pricing for the Cache Plugin from Bob Swift per instance or per clustered node?

Doug McLean December 9, 2012

Hi,

We're looking into buying the Cache Plugin - our Confluence license is for 2 nodes with 2000+ users. Is the price at this level $600 regardless of number of nodes, or $600 per node?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

Hi Doug,

I'm sorry to say that I believe that it will be per node, because essentially each node of a Confluence cluster is a separate instance with a different SEN and therefore you will need a license for each node separately. However, you could certainly try contacting Bob and aksing him whetyher there is any kind of discount for clustered instances.

All the best,
John

Doug McLean December 9, 2012

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick response and useful information - we're waiting to hear back from Bob Swift, thought I'd post here in case we might get a quicker answer...your insight is helpful.

Thanks again,

Doug

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

I believe John is correct in general for any Atlassian paid plugin and the policy is defined by Atlassian. I will ask a Marketplace person to respond as well.

0 votes
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2012

Hi guys,

John is correct. Pricing for Marketplace add-ons is per instance of Confluence. The policy is documented in more detail here: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace#licensingandpricing-4\

Cheers,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events