How do I obtain a license for the Bob Swift SQL Plugin for my Atlassian Open Source License?

Les Kurz October 22, 2012

How do I obtain a license for the Bob Swift SQL Plugin for my Atlassian Open Source Confluence?

Which Plugin License do I request for use with my Confluence? Our Confluence license is "Confluence 2000+ Users: Open Source License".

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

Hi Kurz,

I can't find any record of how Bob Swift handles open-source and community licenses for his plugins, so what I would suggest is you contact him directly to enquire: info@bobswiftsoftware.com

It could be that he has chosen not to provide free open-source/community licenses, but equally it could be that this is something he can assist you with so the best thing to do will be to email Bob directly and ask him.

All the best,
John

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

See Licenses #4

OBSSB March 17, 2013

It's Licenses #4 now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events