From diagramly 2.10.2 upgrad to draw.io 5.1.4.0 can't edit again existing diagramly

Jabari Deng August 16, 2015

From diagramly 2.10.2 upgrad to draw.io 5.1.4.0 can't edit again existing diagramly

when I in  edit page mode can edit diagramly by double click the draw.io macro , but when I  double click the existing diagramly macro , it popup a dialog box with name  " Draw.io", just  like create a new  draw.io 

so, what i can do upgrade diagramly 2.10.2 to the draw.io newest version and the existing diagramly can edit .

3 answers

0 votes
Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hi David,

I also having same problem with  draw.io 5.1.4.0, and my confluence server version is 5.15...

Users unable to edit the existing diagrams.Is there a way to downgrade the draw.io since we having issue with confluence upgrade. I don't want my users get frustrated due to this conflict.

Please help.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Release 5.2.0.0 and later has a permanent fix for this issue, so upgrading between any versions such no longer be an issue.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2015

To edit a diagram in page edit mode, select the macro and click "edit" to edit the diagram.

yes, but it popup a dialog box with name " Draw.io", just like create a new draw.io . it can't load the existing diagramly file

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2015

You stated that happens when you double click the macro, are you saying it happens clicking the edit button on macro as well?

double click the macro or clicking the edit button on macro all the same to popup a dialog box with name " Draw.io", just like create a new draw.io

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2015

OK, submit a ticket at https://desk.draw.io/servicedesk/customer/portal/7 so we can investigate.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events