Error in evaluation license SynapseRT Plugin

Juliano Marçal September 10, 2012

I'm trying to evaluate the Synapse, but after installing the trial version I am getting the following message:

com.atlassian.upm.license.internal.impl.PluginLicenseManagerImpl can not be cast to com.atlassian.upm.api.license.PluginLicenseManager

When I check the license status of the Plugin Manager, it is valid and expires in 30 days.

I had already installed an evaluation license before but have not had time to test and she expired. Then removed the old installation and fathered a new evaluation license. That would be the reason for the problem?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Juliano Marçal October 9, 2012
Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2013

That link asks for login...

0 votes

I did the procedure (there is an icon on the server to stop the service ...) and still the problem persists.

I noticed that when reinstalling the plugin, the license was already saved. Did not have to tell again. From what you said, I would advise that again, right?

0 votes
PauloP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2012

It depends to your environment settings and JIRA installation properties.

In this case, just to play safe, I'd suggest to create a trial environment or raise a new support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

0 votes

OK, I can try.

But I am new to Jira. How to shutdown in Jira?

Thanks

0 votes
PauloP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2012

Hi Marshal

I'd suggest to:

1. copy the license

2. shutdown JIRA

3. Removing the plugin from <JIRA home directory>/plugins/installed-plugins/

4. startup JIRA and install the plugin again

After that, try to install the license again and run the re-indexing process. If you need further assistance, you may look for help to http://www.go2group.com/

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

0 votes

Version:

Go2Group SynapseRT 5.0

Atlassian JIRA v5.1.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events