Add exiting Issue to structure created by Create Issue button

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

Hi

I create new issue in JIRA and I want to ad it to an exiting structure. But I couldn't find any answer for my question.

Is it necessary to add new issues right from structure page> 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

You can use Structure synchronizers. Just pay attention to the warning in the documentation wink

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2014

Thanks. But I think It must has an easier way to do that.

1 vote
Julia Atlygina October 13, 2014

There are several ways to add issues to Structure:

1. You can use search in Structure to find existent issues and just drag-and-drop them from "secondary" panel to the Structure.(video
    There are several search opportunities in Structure: you can just type JIRA issue key in simple mode ("Abc" is selected) or switch into JQL search to define some JQL function, see details here
  2. You can do it automatically, it was explained in the previous message smile
  3. You can create issue right on Structure page, using big blue "+Create" button (issue will be added automatically into Structure, if you do not click "Don't Add to Structure" smile)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events