Welcome to the Atlassian Migrations Customer Success Community Site

Sarah Schuster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2018

👋 Hey Atlassian Community!

My name is Sarah Schuster and I lead the Migrations Customer Success team for Atlassian. I'm based in beautiful Austin, TX where the skies are wide and BBQ is unbeatable.

It's my job to support Confluence and Jira Server admins who are interested in migrating to the Atlassian Cloud. Sounds simple, right? Well...not so fast. Every Server instance is unique and every migration is a little bit different. The true migration experts are right here - in the Atlassian Community. So, let's Play as a Team and share our wisdom to support each other's journeys to Atlassian Cloud.

Personally, I will be watching this space closely and using the Community knowledge to reimagine how Atlassian supports our Server customers who migrate to Atlassian Cloud.  Your advice to other customers is invaluable to me. 

There's also plenty of opportunities to help Atlassian improve the Server to Cloud migration experience. Stay tuned to this space to participate in customer research studies, beta-test new tooling, or share your suggestions. We'll make it worth your while with Amazon gift cards and secret perks to participants. Community members get first dibs on all these opportunities!

Last, have any questions for me? Send me an email or create a ticket and I'll get back to you as soon I can with answers or recommendations!

Best,

Sarah Schuster | Atlassian Customer Success

2 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2018

Hi @Sarah Schuster - the images are broken...

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events