Webinar: Behind the scenes of Arm's 10,000 user Atlassian Cloud migration (Apr 29)

So, as someone who has more than a passing interest in Cloud migrations, I was very happy to be asked to post this.  I think it may be of interest to many of us (and I didn't have to write it myself - Thanks Davin!).  I'm certainly going to be attending!

If you spend much time here on the Community then you know that there are plenty of questions circling around Cloud migration, especially in tackling it at scale.

I'm posting to let you know of a webinar on April 29 that does a lot to answer these queries. And it comes with the rare opportunity of a Q&A session with the leads of an Atlassian Cloud migration of groundbreaking scale.

From Atlassian Data Center to Cloud with Arm—and their 10,000 users was first shown as a breakout session at Atlassian Remote Summit earlier this month, but since it could not happen live in Vegas the Q and A was sadly not possible. Join next week's webinar to come away with:

• An understanding of the business drivers behind large process changes
  • What factors influenced Arm's decision on Cloud as their destination
  • How to uncover the biggest obstacles to Cloud migration
  • How to build consensus and plot the path to take
  • Answers to your burning questions on Atlassian Cloud migration at scale

You can register here for free.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment

Comment

Davin Pukulis April 23, 2020

Thanks for posting this, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-! Some feedback just came in from the Remote Summit broadcast of this:

“Wonderful story and plenty of shared wisdom. Lots learned from the session. Takeaways were very clearly presented.”

It's a great opportunity with the new live Q and A, especially for those (like me) who didn't make time to catch it previously.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events