Problems with your import : Jira is locked for import but no import could be found.

Sarath September 8, 2020

Hi Team,

I am trying to export site from (https://agilet.atlassian.net/) and import to the site (https://sarathagilet.atlassian.net/). I get below error.

An error occured during the import process.

Import again with a different backup file or get in touch with our support team. Include the steps you followed, along with any unique characteristics of your Jira setup.

• Jira is locked for import but no import could be found. This is likely to be a temporary issue and should clear up within one minute. If you continue to see this error, please contact support.

Please advise.

Regards

Sarath

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2020

Hello @Sarath,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Since it has been a while that you created this question, I would like to confirm if you are still facing this issue.

I found some errors on the logs on the same day you created this question, so I just wanted to confirm if you were able to import the backup or not after that so I can proceed with the next steps.

Regards,
Angélica

Sarath September 21, 2020

Hi Angelica,

Thanks for your reply. I am getting same error whenever I tried any import. Could please help me to restore the site with previous day backup if possible.

Regards

Sarath

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2020

Thank you for answering, Sarath.

I created a ticket with our Migration support team for them to help you with this issue.

The errors that I found on the logs are the ones below, so unfortunately there is nothing much we can do here in community to help you. The ticket is necessary so they can access your site and they can also import the backup for you.

"msg":"Import task failed: [There was a problem configuring the database for import. Please contact Atlassian support. 

"message":"Non recoverable error occurred during cloudImport.

"message":"Error occurred while configuring the database for import"

"message":"Completed import stages for taskId 10051 with failure There was a problem configuring the database for import. Please contact Atlassian support. Caught PSQLException for select 1\nfrom \"public\".\"fieldlayoutitem\" \"FIELD_LAYOUT_ITEM\"\nwhere \"FIELD_LAYOUT_ITEM\".\"id\" in (select \"fieldlayoutitemA\".\"id\"\nfrom \"public\".\"fieldlayoutitem\" \"fieldlayoutitemA\", \"public\".\"fieldlayoutitem\" \"fieldlayoutitemB\"\nwhere \"fieldlayoutitemA\".\"id\" < \"fieldlayoutitemB\".\"id\" and \"fieldlayoutitemA\".\"fieldlayout\" = \"fieldlayoutitemB\".\"fieldlayout\" and \"fieldlayoutitemA\".\"fieldidentifier\" = \"fieldlayoutitemB\".\"fieldidentifier\")\nFOR UPDATE OF \"FIELD_LAYOUT_ITEM\"","micros_container":"jira","pid":63,"product":"jira","thread":"ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-12","time":"2020-09-08T13:23:32.256929034Z","timestamp":"2020-09-08T13:23:32,256Z"}

You will receive a notification and soon someone will contact you.

Sarath September 22, 2020

Thanks for your support.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

Hi Sarath,

Navigate to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and follow the prompts to get Support involved. Cheers!

Sarath September 8, 2020

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for reply.

Since it is free cloud account. It is not allowing me to raise the ticket with Atlassian Support re-direct only to Atlassian Community.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Sarath 

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events