Power BI Connector for Jira allows you to export Jira data directly to Power BI and create rich, interactive reports, data dashboards, and visualizations in Power BI Desktop.
Easy BI for Jira works the same way, the difference is which business intelligence tool you want to use - Easy BI or Power BI. You can read the comparison here and choose the best one for your needs: https://www.capterra.com/business-intelligence-software/compare/163391-176586/EazyBI-Cloud-vs-Power-BI
Disclosure: I'm working at eazyBI
Please note that the Captera comparison listed above (https://www.capterra.com/business-intelligence-software/compare/163391-176586/EazyBI-Cloud-vs-Power-BI ) compares a different, standalone eazyBI Cloud service, NOT the "eazyBI for Jira" app.
To learn more about eazyBI for Jira, please go to Atlassian Marketplace:
Disclosure: I'm working at eazyBI
Both the PowerBI and eazyBI are powerful business intelligence, data analysis, and visualization tools. When it comes to Jira data analysis, there are several important benefits of using eazyBI over external BI tools using connectors:
* Complete Jira data model: eazyBI comes with a complete and up-to-date Jira data model mapped to an analytical data cube out-of-the-box. It means that you can use virtually any Jira standard or custom field as building blocks to create custom Jira reports.
* With Jira in mind: With almost a decade of experience with Jira data analysis, eazyBI provides additional tools for better data analysis. Historical reports, status changes, epic, sprint, issue hierarchies, and so on. There are pre-defined custom calculations, measures, dimensions, and dozens of Jira example report templates available. You can copy/paste these into your eazyBI accounts.
* Jira integration: eazyBI is seamlessly integrated into Jira, supporting jira gadgets to publish eazyBI reports in Jira dashboards, drill through a list of issues, and access related issues from the report.
* Optimized import performance: Over the years eazyBI has achieved a highly optimized Jira API data import, able to import and process large amounts of complex issue data reliably and efficiently.
* Incremental imports: eazyBI reports are updated automatically and each update imports only new data incrementally. This prevents constant full re-import of data and results in much faster data imports with less impact on Jira performance.
* Reports for Jira apps: eazyBI also supports data analysis from many popular Jira apps like Tempo, Zephyr, Xray, Projectrak, Insight, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and more. It is also possible to import and merge external data from SQL databases, Rest API, or spreadsheets.
* eazyBI is fully web-based. The report builder, interactive reports and dashboards, data explorer, and report sharing are all available from any modern browser, just like Jira. No need for additional desktop software, licensing, publishing servers etc.
* Support, Documentation, and Community: eazyBI support not only app-related questions bet can also help with building first custom Jira reports. The documentation contains comprehensive instructions, examples, and tutorials. There is an eazyBI community portal where users share ideas, use-cases, questions, and suggestions.
You can try eazyBI without installing anything – check out the article about eazyBI Playground. If you'd like to try eazyBI with your own data, head to eazyBI on Atlassian Marketplace to start a free trial.
...ustomers receive an estimated 155% ROI and total benefits/savings of $1.8M over three years! Check out the report and the rest of our newest resources below, as well as our tried and true that m...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events