Participate in Our Customer Interview Program, Plus a $150 Gift Card to Amazon

Happy Friday, Atlassian Community!

We’re looking to interview some of our key customers to understand how to improve Atlassian’s cloud products, and we think you will provide us with valuable insights into our offering.

We’re planning to conduct a handful of one hour interviews, where we’d walk through hypothetical plans, prices and capabilities to understand strengths and weaknesses and ultimately make our products better for you! And, if you complete our interview program, you’ll receive a $150 gift card to Amazon for your time and feedback.

Criteria to participate:

• Current Server, Data Center, or Cloud customer using either Jira Software, Confluence or both with 500-10,000 users

• Server customer interested in moving to Cloud using either Jira Software, Confluence or both with 500-10,000 users

• Customers who have recently moved to Data Center

• Customers who purchased a Server license over 1 year ago

What to expect:

• One, 1 hour interview with two-three members of Atlassian’s Cloud Product & Research team.

We’d love to speak with you! Your feedback is critical to helping us deliver value to you, and others like you in the long run.

If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in participating in our interview program, please comment below and we’ll reach out with next steps.

12 comments

Comment

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Interested!

oh and......first! hehe

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Jakob_Rodstrom November 22, 2019

Im in! 

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Also interested!

Tomáš Vrabec November 22, 2019

I am in, got client with 10k user tier on server planning to migrate to cloud ... well, they already started with PoC. And its not the only one who is considering this  :-) 

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Hi @Keri Miriello

I'm interested. 

Thanks,

Danny

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

I'm interested!

Darin Klein November 22, 2019

I think that I'm already scheduled for next week, but please add me if that's not the conversation we will be having...just checked and that's a different one, but I'm interested in this as well. :-) 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2019

I'm in.

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2019

I'm interested too! 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2019

I'm game.

dinesh Jatav November 28, 2019

IM IN

Karen Rogalski January 7, 2020

Completed Survey, still haven't received Gift Card. Who to contact?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events