Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

On-premises Jira server to AWS cloud migration solution

Hi expert  for  On-premises Jira server to AWS cloud migration ,what is solution from Atlassian, any tools , documents, video plz,  Jira software hosted on VMWARE and  need to Migrate on  AWS with Atlassian Standard Infrastructure(ASI) 

1 answer

0 votes

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/getting-started-with-jira-data-center-on-aws-938846966.html is a good guide.

Generally there's not much point in migrating Server to AWS any more - it's going away soon, and throwing it on to AWS isn't going to extend its supported lifespan.

But the DC guides would enable you to see how it could be done - if you think of your server as being "a single node cluster", the docs for DC all apply.

Hi Nic, Thanks for the response and your suggestion, 

Jira Data Center Migration App only can help if Database is Postgre sql, but in my case  database is MYSQL not postgre sql with my  JIRA server instance hosted on VMware. could you please provide solution or documents for the same 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Cloud Migration

End of server sale & support – July 2021 update

Hi Community, I’m Partha, the Head of Cloud Migrations at Atlassian, responsible for ensuring our server customers needs are met in cloud. As a long-time Atlassian (~14 years), it has always been imp...

149 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you