Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and Confluence Cloud to Cloud consolidation planning guide

Jason August 16, 2019

Does a Jira and Confluence Cloud to Cloud consolidation planning guide exist?  

I've read what is published regarding two recommended options (published here) for Jira Cloud consolidation.  I've found different pages that cover various topics within the same domain of activity.  It'd be nice if there were a single page that covered cloud-to-cloud migration best practices and recommendations.  

I've used Jira-to-Jira sync add-on's for earlier migrations and am curious to know if anyone has any recent success stories based on the latest or recent Cloud versions?  If so, which add-on did you use, and were there any catches that you wish you had known about before starting?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Riddhi Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2019

Hello @Jason

I'm Riddhi from the Idalko Team, Idalko is providing support to companies of various Atlassian tools and also have introduced new software add-ons to help companies get the most out of their Atlassian investments. 

We don't have Jira and Confluence Cloud to Cloud consolidation planning guide but we do have Jira Confluence Integration Guide if that might interest you.

By the way, we also have experts who can show you how is Jira and Confluence Cloud to Cloud consolidation possible. Let me know if you would be interested in setting up a short meeting to know more about it?

Cheers,

Riddhi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events