Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Cloud Migration Assistant support for Xray ... when?

Hi there.

Is there any news on exactly when the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant will have support for Xray? We are about to start on our migration from Server to Cloud and, I would like get an understanding on the timing of this. 

Thank you. Best regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Amna Elabbas Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2021

Hi @Hen4D ,

Xray migration using JCMA has been released as part of the EAP Program. You can find the info here on how to get started with the app migration using JCMA and also the official documentation from Xray on the the migration path you can follow to migrate Xray data from Jira Server/Data Center to Jira Cloud

You can sign up here to the EAP

Thanks @Amna Elabbas ! @Hen4D I'd recommend you also sign up using the survey that Amna provided, since doing so will alert our Support team that you're planning to use EAP functionality, which means they'll create a MOVE Support ticket for you to get support on automated app migrations if needed. 

Thank you Amna and Elizabeth. I have completed EAP survey and am now awaiting MOVE support ticket.

Dylan Atlassian Team Jun 30, 2021

Hi @Hen4D  - All signups since today have been created. Let me know if you've missed out? If you have, please direct message me your email and I'll send you instructions :) 

Cheers,

Dylan

Hi @Dylan ... I have completed the signup survey and did receive the "MOVE-27711 Welcome to the App Migrations EAP" email. Is there further instructions that I should be expecting? If yes, then please send these thru to me. Thank you, much appreciated.

Cheers

Henry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Cloud Migration

End of server sale & support – July 2021 update

Hi Community, I’m Partha, the Head of Cloud Migrations at Atlassian, responsible for ensuring our server customers needs are met in cloud. As a long-time Atlassian (~14 years), it has always been imp...

149 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you