Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Cloud Migration Assistant support for Xray ... when?

Henry Lepsi June 27, 2021

Hi there.

Is there any news on exactly when the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant will have support for Xray? We are about to start on our migration from Server to Cloud and, I would like get an understanding on the timing of this. 

Thank you. Best regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Amna Elabbas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

Hi @Henry Lepsi ,

Xray migration using JCMA has been released as part of the EAP Program. You can find the info here on how to get started with the app migration using JCMA and also the official documentation from Xray on the the migration path you can follow to migrate Xray data from Jira Server/Data Center to Jira Cloud

You can sign up here to the EAP

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

Thanks @Amna Elabbas ! @Henry Lepsi I'd recommend you also sign up using the survey that Amna provided, since doing so will alert our Support team that you're planning to use EAP functionality, which means they'll create a MOVE Support ticket for you to get support on automated app migrations if needed. 

Henry Lepsi June 28, 2021

Thank you Amna and Elizabeth. I have completed EAP survey and am now awaiting MOVE support ticket.

Dylan
Atlassian Team
June 30, 2021

Hi @Henry Lepsi  - All signups since today have been created. Let me know if you've missed out? If you have, please direct message me your email and I'll send you instructions :) 

Cheers,

Dylan

Henry Lepsi July 1, 2021

Hi @Dylan ... I have completed the signup survey and did receive the "MOVE-27711 Welcome to the App Migrations EAP" email. Is there further instructions that I should be expecting? If yes, then please send these thru to me. Thank you, much appreciated.

Cheers

Henry

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events